Apply for your mandatory visa now and receive it within 72 hours.
India is a country with some of the most ancient civilisation in the world. It is an excellent destination for people enchanted with history. The country is also famous for its reputable doctors and quality medical services.
This article aims to provide valuable tips and information on how you can apply for an Indian Visa.
What is India Visa?
Since 2019, all the issued India business and tourist e-visas are valid for 365 days.
The Indian Visa or e-visa is an electronic document mandatory for all travels to India. You can apply for it through the High Commission of India website.
How Long Does the India Visa Last?
Visitors can stay in India for a maximum of 30 days. Those travelling for business purposes can also stay for a maximum of 30 days.
A medical Visa is valid for 60 days.
How Long Does It Take to Get an India Visa?
India e-visa takes an average of one week to process.
How Much Does the India Visa Cost?
India e-visa applications costs 99 EUR per person. You can pay for the e-Visa through American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
- Applying for the India e-Visa requires several documents in PDF format for easy upload. For documents needed in hardcopy, print in colour and A4 format.
- Applicants must apply for the Visa 30 days before the intended date of travel.
- You can change the date and location of arrival or departure after your Visa application. Ensure that your changes meet the Visa requirements.
- Travellers who wish to prolong their stay for more than 180 days cannot use the e-visa in India. Instead, they need to get stamps in the passport Embassy. Costs are higher, and the application takes longer.
- Diplomatic passport holders of many nationalities get exemption from the Indian Visa. Access this list here.
- A visitor from a country with the risk of yellow fever must have proof of yellow fever vaccination.
- Biometric enrolment is a must for the issue of visas of 5 years and above.
- All visa fee is non-refundable once paid.
Get a visa today!
takes between 1 – 72 hours
Disclamer: We are a private company who supports travellers in acquiring a visa for India. However, we are in no way part of the Indian government. It is also possible to directly apply for a visa at the Indian Immigration Office for free (via indianvisaonline.gov.in).
By applying directly with the Government of India you will not access have to our support center, and our experienced visa consultants. Our visa consultants performs a comprehensive review on your application before manually submitting it. If our experienced consultants finds an error in your application they will get in touch with you in timely manner.